MAGIC launched its video series "Uncomfortable Knowledge" on YouTube with six videos questioning master narratives in sustainability science:
- Complexity in Sustainability
- Is a circular bioeconomy possible?
- Can intermittent renewable energy power modern society?
- How should we measure efficiency?
- Are electric vehicles the future of transport?
- Are biofuels a solution to climate change?
The videos are part of MAGIC's strategy of progressive disclosure in Quantitative Story-telling. These videos, in combination with other props, seek to stimulate a reflection on the robustness of narratives currently used to frame sustainability issues. The videos are also available on our website: https://magic-nexus.eu/videos.